SAP consultation is one of the most lucrative career prospects in the market. If you are keen to enroll to an SAP course, here are some realities for your understanding.
- With the huge investments that SAP has done in India and the important IT workforce in India, it is not surprising that this country is the biggest Asian one in terms of SAP jobs: 2300 SAP openings have been posted in India in the last 2 weeks.
- The most important cities in terms of a number of SAP positions opened in the past 2 weeks are Pune with 181 opportunities, Mumbai with 326 offers and Bangalore with 681 offers.
- SAP or System Application Process fall under the umbrella of information technology. Becoming an SAP expert requires advanced IT and management skills that one can obtain from a sound training institute.
- Staff on an SAP team are SAP administrators or SAP team members who are well versed in SAP practises. At a management level, SAP managers or team leaders are responsible for an entire SAP team management.
- To become an SAP expert, you must know the basics of SAP installation & management, databases, adequate project supervision skills and good communication skills.
- As an SAP consultant, you must maintain, support, upgrade systems application products computer systems, and fix any technical issues.
- SAP FICO is one of the most popular SAP modules in India and the UK with millions of job opportunities around the globe.
- More than 250000 SAP jobs have been posted worldwide within the last 15 days by recruiters from more than 30 different countries.
SAP course is one of the most sought career options in the Information Technology (IT) sector and helps you with
- Fast Career Growth
- A wider spectrum of opportunity in the global market
- International recognition
- Provide best compensative Jobs in IT domain
- Job Satisfaction
Recent updates in SAP created tremendous buzz among professionals from every nook and corner of the world. SAP Certification is one of the most popular certifications and a dream come true for a number of individuals.
As a professional, you cannot rule out the craze of the fast-moving IT world. SAP course is one such way to make it into the finance and accounts industry. Job assisted SAP courses from a reputed institute has been providing employment to millions of people across the globe.
SAP FICO course is undoubtedly the number one product based IT education in the current market trend. The number of people enrolling for SAP Certification is a benchmark for other professional certifications.
- It helps you and your organization speed up to the recent SAP innovations
- It ensures quality across your entire network
- Facilitates and increases the spread of knowledge among partners
- Increases ROI
- Ensures maximum value from SAP solutions
- SAP FICO software keeps you up-to-date on the user front
Any graduate or professional with a keen interest in SAP functionalities can enrol for an SAP Business User course. However, candidates with a B Tech, B Com, M Com, or equivalent degrees should rope in an SAP FICO certification to highlight their CV.
In SAP courses, SAP FICO training is the most opted module because of its wide usage. Any SAP FICO professional is entitled to an average income of 8 to 10 lakhs per annum. Plus, FICO has a market share of more than 3% and most fortune 500 companies (Tata, Reliance etc.) are registered under SAP FICO financial management. Once you are trained in SAP FICO, you can deliver cutting-edge means of managing and reporting financial transactions. Such pioneering analytical skills generates a huge turnover for the company.
SAP Certification is not only popular in India but also outside the country. Here is why students are enrolling to an SAP Business course.
Huge Job Opportunities
- The primary reason to enrol for an SAP course is the huge job opportunity in the finance and accounts sector. Currently, there are more than 2 Lakh job prospects in the SAP FICO field in 2020 and the number is only growing.
- There are several job roles once you complete an SAP Business User course. You can get hired as an SAP Consultant, SAP FICO Trainer, SAP FI Manager, SAP CO Manager, SAP Administrator and SAP Head.
- With an increasing presence in the global financial markets and developing countries, SAP course is the new pathfinder for young professionals.
Adds Value To Your Resume
- SAP Certification / SAP FICO certification will definitely give you an advantage over others. Top recruiters and MNCs always keep an eye for SAP experts who are trained in FICO & SAP Business module.
- Having a certification in SAP will prove your industry experience, your practical knowledge about SAP End User and software expertise
- SAP course will give you a special cushion for your career and make your market ready for international standards.
- Students can utilise this certification opportunity to advance their profession in the accounting field and soon climb up the ladder.
- As a fresher one can expect a salary between 6 to 8 Lakhs per annum. With experience, one can get more than 15 Lakhs per annum in India and likewise in abroad.
Over 60% of the world’s largest companies have already deployed SAP FICO and the numbers are growing. Learns must use this opportunity and enrol for this SAP course to get trained from the best SAP trainers in India.
The best SAP FICO Course focuses on using the best methods to teach financial accounting. The curriculum makes it easy for all students to understand the fundamentals of accountancy.
Candidates can choose among various SAP modules such as material management, sales & distribution, financial accounting, and human resource management. Choose SAP courses that are industry-oriented, job oriented, professionally certified and with practical software training.
Skills you gather as an SAP professional include financial accounting, management accounting, cash, and treasury management.
Modules covered in an SAP course covers SAP ERP, pay process, general ledger accounting, accounts payable, accruals and deferral, multiple currencies, assets, master data, SAP controlling and more.
SAP jobs are increasing every day with the growing economy both nationally and internationally. This is your chance to enrol in a job assisted SAP FICO course supported by India’s top vocational training institute. Click here for a free counselling session from our academic expert.
I’m not that much of an internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road.
Thanks For Sharing
Great Post. Further, I would like to suggest that you can get the best Accounting software recommendation at Technology Counter. Nowadays I see Technology Counter as the best software recommendation platform. If you interested? visit Technology Counter.
This is very beneficial to me. I’m happy I came across this website. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us; I still learn something new from your posts! It will give you a great idea.
[…] career path of an Expertise is strategic. In project development, an SAP FICO consultant can go through some of the levels […]