Importance Of Financial Markets Course In 2020 Indian Economy
Financial Markets course is a subject of great importance among candidates around the globe because of the tremendous growth in the economy sector.
By 2025, the Indian Economy is estimated to reach 5 trillion USD and currently, there are 44 Asset Management Cos (AMCs), 20 million unique investors in the field and 24 Life Insurance companies in India.
With huge career prospects in the financial markets, now is the best time to tap into this vibrant growing job opportunity.
Financial Markets play a very important role in our Indian economy. The financial market is a comprehensive term that mainly refers to a marketplace where sellers and buyers participate in assets trading. Financial Markets platform facilitates dealers to buy and sell financial securities & financial instruments such as stocks, shares, bonds, bills, commercial papers, cheques and more.
The structure of financial markets has 2 basic components:
- Investment: the capital amount that is required to start a business.
- Savings: individual households save money.
Financial Markets connect investment and savings in every economy. One of the most apparent ways of transforming savings into investment is through banks. The other way to convert savings into investments is through financial markets. Individuals can purchase financial instruments such as stocks, debentures, shares etc. using their savings and make it an investment. This process is called- financial markets.
Financial markets serve an allocative link that mobilizes unused funds into productive investments. When the distribution of funds performs well in the market, individuals get some added benefits for example:
- The return rate on savings for householders is comparatively higher than that of a bank
- The incomes are invested in companies that have high productivity with great economy promises.
Financial markets are widely used for transparent pricing, costs, strict regulations, fees, and honest guidelines. One of the characteristics of financial markets is that the market regulates asset pricing and investors have the advantage of buying and selling financial possessions over the Internet or phone. Today, candidates are realizing the potential of the Indian economy and hence, there is a surge in the financial market course.
Why Do You Need Financial Markets Training Advantage?
A Diploma or Certification (such as NSE) in Financial Markets gives you a clear understanding of the financial instruments and responsibilities. Generally, these are short term online courses; designed for participants who want to advance with the complete knowledge of the financial market and stock market. Financial markets course provides a comprehensive overview, systematic evaluation of bonds, stock, and money. It streamlines various modules such as
- Derivatives Market Dealers Module
- Mutual Funds
- Fundamental/Technical Analysis
- Life Insurance and more
With this course, students get a fair idea about Demat Account, risk management system, derivatives, small savings, provident funds, credit cards, commercial banking, pension funds etc.
A degree in Financial Markets is purposed for enthusiastic graduates looking for a well-positioned career in Financial Planning & Advisory, Business Development Executive, Mutual Fund Specialist, Equity Derivatives & Acquisition Executives.
Considering the financial standards in 2020, there is a huge requirement of highly skilled candidates who are proficient in Share Trading, IPO & Technical analysis, Financial Planning, Mutual Funds & Life Insurance.
What To Expect From The Best Financial Markets Course?
- Flexible Online/Classroom Training – learn from anywhere!
- Course term between 2 to 4 months – short term course is the IN thing!
- Placement/Internship Assisted – learn while you earn
- Industry-standard course curriculum – to make you job-ready
- Professional Certification from top institutes – course validation is a must
- Practical Training – just theory is so boring right?
- Live Simulating Trading Software training – stay updated, stay smart
- The facility of Computer Labs – making life easy for learners
- Soft Skills Training – job grooming, personality development, mock interviews, and whatnot!
Financial Markets skills you up with Share Trading, Technical Analysis, IPO Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, Mutual Funds, Life Insurance, Financial Planning, Personality Skills.
Modules Covered in Financial Markets
1) Financial Markets Beginner’s Module
Introduction to Financial Market | Investment Basics | Primary & Secondary Market | Financial Instruments | Corporate Actions | Time Value of Money
2) Derivatives Market Dealers Module
Introduction to Derivatives | Introduction to Futures & Options | Trading | Clearing & Statement
3) Macro Economics
Introduction to Macroeconomics | Inflation & Interest Rates | Fiscal & Monetary Policy | Role of Financial Market
4) Fundamental Analysis
Introduction | Value Investing | Valuation of Stocks | Portfolio Management
5) Technical Analysis
Introduction | Indicators | Trading Strategies | Trading Psychology & Risk Management
6) Currency, Commodity & Fixed Income
Currency Market | Commodity Market | Fixed Income Market
7) Mutual Funds
Mutual Funds Basics | Types of Mutual Funds | Offer Document | NAV Concept & Taxation | Risk, Return & Performance of Funds | Mutual Fund Structure & Constituents
8) Life Insurance
Fundamentals of Life Insurance | Risk & Life Insurance contracts | Required Cover | Types of Plans & Riders | Regular & Legal
9) Financial Planning
Introduction | Budget | Financial Plan | Planning for Life-stages | Children Future Planning | Retirement Planning
10) Soft Skills
Presentation | Communication | Email Etiquette | Sales Process + Role Play | Mock Interviews
Why Choose A Career In Financial Markets?
- 2nd largest economy in Asia
- 7th Largest in the World
- Savings Rate 30% of GDP
- 1414 NSE registered broker in India
- 114035 authorised sub-brokers
- 44 Asset Management Cos (AMCs) in India
- 1.5% of the population (20 million) unique investors
- 24 Life Insurance companies in India
- Low insurance penetration (3.7%-nationally) vs (6.3%-globally)
Sounds like a plan? Join the best diploma/certification in financial markets today and secure your tomorrow. For more job-oriented & placement supported courses visit our website!
- India Takes A Step Ahead With The Latest Digital Union Budget For The Financial Year 2021! - February 1, 2021
- Short Term Courses For Accounts Professionals - February 1, 2021
- Become A Pro Analyst With Stock Market Training Programs - January 2, 2021
DISCLAIMER: The content created above is for the readers' knowledge and information only. Before acting on any of the aforementioned article's points, it is advised to get expert advice.
Thanks for this post, I really found this very helpful. And blog about Importance Of Financial Markets Course In 2020 Indian Economy is very useful.