Before we dive in, let’s learn a little about Goods and Services Tax (GST)
After implementing the GST, the importance of GST courses has increased a lot among students and professionals in India.
- GST curtails and controls the occurrences of pilferage
- GST brings a holistic rationalization of the entire taxation system
- GST organizes areas that are over-taxed, non-taxed, or under-taxed
- GST helps in organizing and reduce the extra tax burden
GST is the new tax regime, much well-organized compared to the out-of-date taxation methods. It is the latest tax rule that has substituted previous indirect taxes such as service tax, VAT, and excise duty.
GST came to action on July 1st, 2017 and was levied on special additional duties of customs, central excise duty, additional excise duty, countervailing duty and service tax.
GST training teaches you about the State Taxes that come under GST such as:
purchase tax | advertisement tax | luxury tax | central sales tax | state value-added tax | entertainment & amusement tax | tax on lottery | octroi & entry tax.
As for 2020, the younger generation, especially students are showing a remarkable interest in becoming accustomed to the GST tax structure.
Improvements Post GST:
- It eliminated the overflowing tax effect.
- It improved and enhanced organizational effectiveness.
- GST services gradually regulated the unorganized sector.
- It helped in boosting e-commerce operators.
Students who wish to build their career in the field of accounts and taxation, GST Certification is their short cut to success. After completing a GST Course, you can easily get placed as an accountant, GST consultant, company secretaries, businessmen, and other professionals. With GST course students can increase their chance of being accepted at top companies and MNCs.
Plus, if you can get GST certified from a reputed organization, you can easily be selected by the well-known organization nationally and internationally.
Benefits of GST Courses from a Well-reputed Institute:
- Gives you a golden opportunity in the employment sector.
- Prepares you with Systematic knowledge upgrade, Problem-solving skills, Improved analytical skills, Decision-making skills.
- GST course boosts your CV and helps in increasing your salary by 15 to 25%.
- It opens the numerous job opportunities with large corporate
- GST certification helps you to start your own consultancy firm- giving you a chance at entrepreneurship.
- It develops your skills in accounting, finance, and taxation.
- Industry oriented and Course term within 27 hours
- Professional Certification with Practical Training
Why GST Certification
- You can either start your firm or get placed at the job-opportune market.
- GST certification is best in the market for Accounting professionals
- Since taxation is an obvious part of finance, banking, and accounting; GST certification will add more value to your existing qualities.
- A professional GST certificate will prepare you for the upcoming challenges with more versatility.
- GST course certification is for everyone and you can learn it from anywhere.
- Candidates with BA, B.Com, engineering, CA, Certified Management Accountants, Law degree and anyone interested in taxation can enrol with a GST certificate course.
- GST certification is availed by many graduates looking out for increased career opportunities, better pay structures and polished skills.
Skills You Acquire after Completing GST courses
- Levy & Collection of Tax
- Time & Place of Supply
- Input Tax Credit
- Payment of Tax
- GST using Tally
- Practice on GSTN
Course Content of GST Module includes:
- Important definitions under the Goods and Services Tax act
- Payment of Goods and Services Tax to the government
- Pass entries relating to Goods and Services Tax
- Computation of taxable value of services
- Calculation of Goods and Services Tax payable
- Submission of Goods and Services Tax return
- Charging of Goods and Services Tax in invoices
- Calculation of Goods and Services Tax input credit available
- Generate necessary reports
GST courses give you the golden chance to get hired immediately with a handsome salary, career growth, and promotional opportunities (for senior positions).
- The implementation of GST created various job opportunities such as GST management, up-gradation, and reconciliation.
- Over 1 lakh job opportunities are expected in 2020 including taxation, accounting, and data analysis.
- GST certification course in the CV will act as a turning point for aspiring accountants
Thinking about joining a GST course after reading this blog? Click here and get access to one of the best GST courses in India with hands-on training to crack your next interview.