Banking and Finance course explores the dynamic, high-paced financial world, shares, credit, savings, and investments. Finance is an important part of a country’s economy because
- It provides the liquidity of assets and money or assets
- Helps individuals, corporations, and businesses to invest in the future
As a student, if you graduate with a Banking and Finance course, you will be a part of the systemised functioning and management of money. In financial firms, the main function of
Banking and Finance professionals include:
- Ensuring activities of funding
- Control equity or debt
- Choose value-enhancing project
- Manage cash flow
- Regulate the risk and liquidity of company stakeholders.
A little about Financial Markets course in the Banking sector
- A financial market is a significant course that manages the understanding of asset pricing and derivative safeties.
- In financial markets, monetary go-between such as banks are the chief key players.
- Banking is a global industry with over 35 banks operating across India and thousands of investment forums across the world
- Financial Markets deal with credit, money circulation, investments, financing, retirement plans and more.
- The Finance & Banking sector is an ever-changing sector making it a fascinating study-area.
Why Pursue a Banking & Finance Career
- Endless career options that are fast-moving and challenging:
- Studying Banking and Finance courses prepares students with a diverse set of careers such as banking, consulting, broking, insurance, funds management, and superannuation.
- Aspirants get an opportunity to work with corporate, government and in financial markets anywhere in the world.
- With the shift in the global business, finance and economics candidates get to work in a fast-paced, wide-ranging, and versatile sector.
- The buzz of finance and trading creates the best opportunities for a highly inspiring career.
- The Banking and Finance sector in India recruits more than 9 million employees annually.
- Practical training & growth opportunities
- After completing a B. Com (H) or a professional course in Banking, Accounting, and Finance, bright graduates get an opportunity to work in global banking establishments such as JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Citi, Credit Suisse and more
- Students get structured teaching through practical training, software learning, hands-on experiment, and development opportunities.
- These trainings are contributed through tried and tested methods across all banking sectors.
- Candidates obtain a professional qualification and certification upon course completion which helps them to advance in their career.
- Find the best graduation course in Finance and Banking accommodated by the finest faculty, top universities, practical training in GST, Tally ERP, and Advanced Excel.
- Decent Salary with Added Incentives
- The average starting salary for a fresher graduate after completing a Finance & Banking course is between 3-6 Lakh PA (depending upon one’s qualification. For experienced professionals, the salary is as high as 8-11 Lakhs PA.
- Reputed banks usually offer financial benefits including insurance, private health care, travelling costs, food, and rent.
- Plus, employees are entitled to lucrative yearly bonuses which gives them an incentive to carry on working in the same field.
- More than 20 lakhs job opportunities in the Banking sector in the next 5 years in India.
- International travel & working abroad
- Banking and Finance courses open up opportunities for international travels and nation-wide career prospects.
- This is a dream course that checks out a graduate’s career bucket list. It provides an opportunity to work and live abroad with earnings in dollars or pounds.
- One can easily join the banking networks in Singapore and Thailand by cracking entrance exams.
- As for scholars, they can crack an interview in the financial sectors New York, London, and Japan after completing B.Com (H) in Banking & Finance.
- Long term career goals
- Having an education qualification in Banking and Finance from a reputed university is the start of your CV.
- This set of skills is looked upon favourably and positively by employers – within and outside the sector.
- If a student can manage to get through an entrance exam and gain experience in a reputable company, then he/she has the best chances in securing better jobs in the future.
- The structured B.Com (H) graduation training is well-considered for future scopes whether the candidate wants to remain in the same sector or move edgewise within the banking and finance sector such as private equity.
- Aspirants can also set up a business on their own depending on their experience in the banking field.
A multipurpose banking & finance graduation course can take you anywhere in the world with the right skills. An placement-backed B.Com (H) degree or a professional course will provide you with a challenging and vibrant career with the biggest global and national businesses.