Top 5 Reasons Students Are Opting For Banking & Finance Courses
Banking and Finance course explores the dynamic, high-paced financial world, shares, credit, savings, and investments. Finance is an important part of a country’s economy because
- It provides the liquidity of assets and money or assets
- Helps individuals, corporations, and businesses to invest in the future
As a student, if you graduate with a Banking and Finance course, you will be a part of the systemised functioning and management of money. In financial firms, the main function of
Banking and Finance professionals include:
- Ensuring activities of funding
- Control equity or debt
- Choose value-enhancing project
- Manage cash flow
- Regulate the risk and liquidity of company stakeholders.
A little about Financial Markets course in the Banking sector
- A financial market is a significant course that manages the understanding of asset pricing and derivative safeties.
- In financial markets, monetary go-between such as banks are the chief key players.
- Banking is a global industry with over 35 banks operating across India and thousands of investment forums across the world
- Financial Markets deal with credit, money circulation, investments, financing, retirement plans and more.
- The Finance & Banking sector is an ever-changing sector making it a fascinating study-area.
Why Pursue a Banking & Finance Career
- Endless career options that are fast-moving and challenging:
- Studying Banking and Finance courses prepares students with a diverse set of careers such as banking, consulting, broking, insurance, funds management, and superannuation.
- Aspirants get an opportunity to work with corporate, government and in financial markets anywhere in the world.
- With the shift in the global business, finance and economics candidates get to work in a fast-paced, wide-ranging, and versatile sector.
- The buzz of finance and trading creates the best opportunities for a highly inspiring career.
- The Banking and Finance sector in India recruits more than 9 million employees annually.
- Practical training & growth opportunities
- After completing a B. Com (H) or a professional course in Banking, Accounting, and Finance, bright graduates get an opportunity to work in global banking establishments such as JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Citi, Credit Suisse and more
- Students get structured teaching through practical training, software learning, hands-on experiment, and development opportunities.
- These trainings are contributed through tried and tested methods across all banking sectors.
- Candidates obtain a professional qualification and certification upon course completion which helps them to advance in their career.
- Find the best graduation course in Finance and Banking accommodated by the finest faculty, top universities, practical training in GST, Tally ERP, and Advanced Excel.
- Decent Salary with Added Incentives
- The average starting salary for a fresher graduate after completing a Finance & Banking course is between 3-6 Lakh PA (depending upon one’s qualification. For experienced professionals, the salary is as high as 8-11 Lakhs PA.
- Reputed banks usually offer financial benefits including insurance, private health care, travelling costs, food, and rent.
- Plus, employees are entitled to lucrative yearly bonuses which gives them an incentive to carry on working in the same field.
- More than 20 lakhs job opportunities in the Banking sector in the next 5 years in India.
- International travel & working abroad
- Banking and Finance courses open up opportunities for international travels and nation-wide career prospects.
- This is a dream course that checks out a graduate’s career bucket list. It provides an opportunity to work and live abroad with earnings in dollars or pounds.
- One can easily join the banking networks in Singapore and Thailand by cracking entrance exams.
- As for scholars, they can crack an interview in the financial sectors New York, London, and Japan after completing B.Com (H) in Banking & Finance.
- Long term career goals
- Having an education qualification in Banking and Finance from a reputed university is the start of your CV.
- This set of skills is looked upon favourably and positively by employers – within and outside the sector.
- If a student can manage to get through an entrance exam and gain experience in a reputable company, then he/she has the best chances in securing better jobs in the future.
- The structured B.Com (H) graduation training is well-considered for future scopes whether the candidate wants to remain in the same sector or move edgewise within the banking and finance sector such as private equity.
- Aspirants can also set up a business on their own depending on their experience in the banking field.
A multipurpose banking & finance graduation course can take you anywhere in the world with the right skills. An placement-backed B.Com (H) degree or a professional course will provide you with a challenging and vibrant career with the biggest global and national businesses.
- India Takes A Step Ahead With The Latest Digital Union Budget For The Financial Year 2021! - February 1, 2021
- Short Term Courses For Accounts Professionals - February 1, 2021
- Become A Pro Analyst With Stock Market Training Programs - January 2, 2021
DISCLAIMER: The content created above is for the readers' knowledge and information only. Before acting on any of the aforementioned article's points, it is advised to get expert advice.
Really it is an amazing blog.i am requesting you to keep up the good work.Thanks for sharing
Are you looking for BCA admission, visit : <a href=”www.galaxyeduworld.com/courses/bca-colleges-in-bangalore”>Galaxy Educational Services</a>
Great article about Finance courses in this blog.If you looking for Mba admission visit Campushunt.
Great article about courses. Thanks for this information.
thanks for sharing awesome one
Interesting and useful. Yes, these are the real reasons students start to like banking and financial courses now a days. Thank you for sharing.