- Lecture: 01 Introduction
- Lecture: 02 Accounting Concepts
- Lecture: 03 Capital & Revenue Transactions
- Lecture: 04 Accounts Documents
- Lecture: 05 Journal Entries
- Lecture: 06 Depreciation
- Lecture: 07 Stock Valuation
- Lecture: 08 Year-end Adjustments
- Lecture: 09 Final Accounts
- Lecture: 10 Rectification of Errors
- Lecture: 11 BRS
- Lecture: 12 Projects on the preparation of Books of Accounts Online Journal Entry Test – JET
Explore the world of the professional accountant and take your first step towards a career in Accounting.
This module is developed in conjunction with leading academics and industry veterans, to guarantee superior content without exception.
- Preparation of Financial Statements.
- Recording of day to day accounting transactions.
- Clarity on accounting fundamentals.
- Banking and vendor/customer ledger reconciliation