- Lecture: 01 Introduction
- Lecture: 02 Accounting Concepts
- Lecture: 03 Capital & Revenue Transactions
- Lecture: 04 Accounts Documents
- Lecture: 05 Journal Entries
- Lecture: 06 Depreciation
- Lecture: 07 Stock Valuation
- Lecture: 08 Year-end Adjustments
- Lecture: 09 Final Accounts
- Lecture: 10 Rectification of Errors
- Lecture: 11 BRS
- Lecture: 12 Projects on the preparation of Books of Accounts Online Journal Entry Test – JET
Explore the world of the professional accountant and take your first step towards the career in Accounting.
This module is developed in conjunction with leading academics and industry veterans, to guarantee superior content without exception.
- Preparation of Financial Statements.
- Recording of day to day accounting transactions.
- Clarity on accounting fundamentals.
- Banking and vendor/customer ledger reconciliation
- Accounts Executive
- Accounts Officer
- Accounts Associate
- Verification of Various Accounting
- Passing Entries in Accounting Package
- Prepare Various Reports Based on
- Updating Accounts Receivables & Payables
- Issue Invoices & Perform Vendor /
Customer Account Reconciliations
- Inventory Management
- Payroll Management in Tally
- Banking Operations Including BRS
- Accounting Concepts
- Journal and Voucher Entries
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Bank Reconciliation Statement (BRS)
- Cash Book
- Tally/Quick Books/ Busy
- TDS & GST Accounting