- Lecture: 01 Introduction
- Lecture: 02 Accounting Concepts
- Lecture: 03 Capital & Revenue Transactions
- Lecture: 04 Accounts Documents
- Lecture: 05 Journal Entries
- Lecture: 06 Depreciation
- Lecture: 07 Stock Valuation
- Lecture: 08 Year-end Adjustments
- Lecture: 09 Final Accounts
- Lecture: 10 Rectification of Errors
- Lecture: 11 BRS
- Lecture: 12 Projects on preparation of Books of Accounts Online Journal Entry Test – JET
Explore the world of the professional accountant and take your first step towards a career in Accounting.
This module is developed in conjunction with leading academics and industry veterans, to guarantee superior content without exception.
- Preparation of Financial Statements.
- Recording of day to day accounting transactions.
- Clarity on accounting fundamentals.
- Banking and vendor/customer ledger reconciliation
- Accounts Executive
- Accounts Officer
- Accounts Associate
- Verification of Various Accounting
- Passing Entries in Accounting Package
- Prepare Various Reports Based on
- Updating Accounts Receivables & Payables
- Issue Invoices & Perform Vendor /
Customer Account Reconciliations
- Inventory Management
- Payroll Management in Tally
- Banking Operations Including BRS
- Accounting Concepts
- Journal and Voucher Entries
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Bank Reconciliation Statement (BRS)
- Cash Book
- Tally/Quick Books/ Busy
- TDS & GST Accounting