Top Benefits Of Business Accounting Taxation Courses
Business Accounting Taxation Courses are designed for B. Com (H) and other commerce graduates with an interest in finance and taxation.
This course is developed with inputs from industry experts covering topics like direct taxes, indirect taxes, advanced accounting, excel and other reporting skills.
Business accounting plays an important role in running businesses. It helps you
- track earnings and expenditures
- ensure statutory compliance
- provide management and investors with measurable financial information
- simplifying business decisions
Business accounting taxation makes you familiar with 3 types of financial statements
- Income Statement: generates the report on the profits and losses
- Balance Sheet: provides you with an error-free report on the financial position of your business on a particular date
- Cash Flow Statement: This is a connecting point between the income statement and balance sheet. It is a record of cash generated and expended during a specific period of time.
Several factors are responsible for the success of a company. Business accounting and taxation are one such factor. Now is the right time to pursue this course and implement the same in a meaningful manner.
Companies are always looking out for highly skilled professionals who are skilled in accounting & taxation concepts. Candidates must be able to perform various accounting functions such as
- Journal Entry
- Preparation Of The Financial Statement
- Prepare Balance Sheet
- Tax-related Transactions
- Tax Credit and more
You can simply accomplish your goals by getting trained and certified on business accounting from a reputed training institute.
Who Can Enroll In A Business Accounting Taxation Course?
- Fresher Graduates looking for a job in Accounting & Taxation
- Any commerce graduate including B.Com (H), B.B.A, MBA, M.com
- Experienced/Novice Accounting Professionals
There are various skills that you can learn while coursing through business accounting and taxation.
Such skills can be extremely helpful for your CV, job role and KRA. Key skills include:
Practical Accounting | Advanced Excel | Payroll Management | Goods and Service Tax (GST) | Income Tax
Importance of Business Accounting Taxation Course:
- There is a huge demand for accounting professionals in the public, private and government sector.
- This course gives you a chance at better job opportunities with a decent PayScale and secured job designation.
- As a learner, you get to know the detailed structure of accounting management in a business organization.
- The course is supported by practical accounting training and modern accounting software.
- You gain in-depth knowledge about Tally ERP 9- the most widely used accounting software
- You can join a company or get hired as a freelancing accounting consultant.
- Whether you are from commerce or non-commerce, this course will help you secure a job in accounts and finance.
Ideally, students can take up this course after passing 12th and build a strong career base in accounting. However, business accounting is equally favourable for graduates. Professional certification gives you the added benefits of joining national and international tax firms. You get fully trained on GST, Indian economy, and all areas of accounting.
Why Learn Business Accounting Taxation Courses From The Top Training Institute?
- Short term course with 100% Placement Assistance
- Industry Oriented Course Curriculum
- Case Study Based Learning with hands-on training
- Simulated practical training
- Training by Industry Experts
- Learn accounting software like Tally
- Practical sessions on Advanced Excel and Payroll Management
- GST (Goods & Service Tax) training
- Practical Income Tax Training
- All-inclusive Accounting Process Training
- Professional Certificate to authenticate your Skills
You can choose a business accounting taxation course both in online and offline mode (classroom training). You have the comfort to learn from anywhere. The program highlights are as follows:
Complete classroom training schedule, Fully equipped computer Lab, Customized learning experience, Comprehensive study notes, Mock interview sessions, Career guidance, Job grooming, Experienced Faculty, Dedicated discussion forums.
After completing this course, learners will have full expertise over accounting, GST, payroll and IT.
Job Opportunities With Business Accounting:
- Finance Managers
- GST Consultant
- Tally Expert
- Accounting Manager
- Financial Controllers
- Financial Advisors
- Directors (Finance)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Industrial Accountant
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chartered Management Accountant
- Company Secretary
Join the best accounting courses and secure your career during such competitive times. Whether you are up for short or long term accounting courses, we got it covered.
- India Takes A Step Ahead With The Latest Digital Union Budget For The Financial Year 2021! - February 1, 2021
- Short Term Courses For Accounts Professionals - February 1, 2021
- Become A Pro Analyst With Stock Market Training Programs - January 2, 2021
DISCLAIMER: The content created above is for the readers' knowledge and information only. Before acting on any of the aforementioned article's points, it is advised to get expert advice.
Love the article. It’s super informative and helpful just like all your other content.