SAP is a leader in India, ever since MNCs strive to track, study and optimize all aspects of their functioning of various departments. Interestingly, 9 out of 10 most profitable companies and largest companies run SAP ERP.
- Systems, Applications, and Product in the data processing, commonly known as SAP is the world’s largest provider of enterprise application software. Significantly, it has more than 65% market share in India.
- According to recent reports, the advanced analytics market, involving financial services and other industry is projected at $2 billion. In addition to this, there is an increasing interest in the augmentation of business performance by incorporating Advanced Analytics.
- Importantly, millions of job postings from across the world show that a significant percentage of technologist jobs request some combination of SAP-related skills.
- An SAP consultant requires to develop, implement, upgrade technical specifications, and address any gaps in designing solutions
- To become an SAP expert, one needs to have extensive SAP module-specific knowledge, good domain knowledge in areas such as Banking, Telecommunication, etc, excellent communication and presentation skills. One can obtain these from an established training institute.
- Best SAP courses can broadly be divided into two types – Functional and Technical. A functional consultant focuses on one specific area such as HR, Finance. The most common functional modules include – CRM (Customer Relationship Management), FICO (Finance Accounting and Controlling), and S&D (Sales and Distribution).
SAP FICO is one of the most popular courses for data finance management. SAP is one of the most sought-after technologies not only in the IT domain but also in the financial sector. Related courses have witnessed a rise in the number of interested candidates as it helps you with:
- Numerous job opportunities across the globe
- A decent remuneration structure since traineeship; high compensation if certification done
- Fastest growing technology which in turn helps professional growth
- Job satisfaction
In today’s world, you get to hear the implementation of SAP technologies by major Multi-National companies and organizations across the globe. It’s majorly because, being the best business software that meets today’s needs and allows for future growth.
Interestingly, SAP certifications are much in vogue among professionals to enhance their career pathways.
It may be noted that departments such as sales, inventory, finance, production, and human resources can access information from different departments and communicate the needs of their department efficiently through SAP. Hence SAP in the finance sector is now in demand.
Among the Best SAP courses, SAP FICO is in high demand in the IT industry. It is the Finance and Cost Controlling module in SAP ERP where FI stands for Financial Accounting focusing on complete financial reporting and accounting and CO stands for Controlling outlining on planning and monitoring costs.
SAP and its Outreach
- SAP technologies are considered to be the undisputed market leader for larger enterprise business and for as well as SMEs
- Industry-specific capabilities and are driven by co-innovation to improve every customer implementation
- Gives real-time analytics with low-cost software implementation as compared to other technologies available
- SAP FICO assist with accounting and store financial data for the end-user
An interested candidate needs to be a graduate in any stream. However, an applicant with BTech, B.Sc., or B.Com or a Master’s degree can benefit more. Computer knowledge and some understanding of the area in which you want to do the Best SAP course will be an added advantage. Most importantly, SAP certification is a skill that has gained recognition and attention in recent times. The certification can become the key point in one’s resume.
Moreover, being a global application, SAP FICO training is the most chosen course. A global certification can fetch a candidate an average amount of 8 to 10 lakhs per annum. Besides this, several multinationals such as TCS, IBM India, Accenture India, HCL Technologies Ltd., L&T Infotech, Siemens Information systems Limited, Hewlett-Packard (HP)- India are among the users.
SAP certifications have a global reach. Let’s look into some points for enrolling in an SAP Business course –
- SAP FICO (Finance/Controlling) has been the fundamental module of SAP for finance-related roles. Being the most widely implemented technology, over 3 lac job opportunities are being created.
- After a successful training process, a professional can pursue several positions including SAP FICO Consultant, Solution Architect, SAP FICO Trainer.
- Today, the job of an SAP FICO consultant is one of the most remunerative careers and is also preferred by professionals from the finance and accounting sector.
Enhance your resume with global certifications
- Today, the majority of the companies while recruiting for an SAP role prefer to select those with certification.
- SAP FICO certification will give an extra edge both nationally and internationally enhancing the career with more industry-specific knowledge.
With 92% of Forbes Global companies are end-users of SAP where 60% have already deployed SAP FICO and the numbers are growing. More so, it has a 65 % market share in India. Students eyeing a lucrative career in IT or in Finance must use this opportunity through an established SAP training institute in India.
The best SAP FICO Course modules include the methods in teaching financial accounting making it easy for the students to understand the basics of accountancy.
There are several modules of Best SAP courses which include financial accounting, financial supply chain management, controlling, materials management, sales, and distribution, logistics execution, production planning, quality management.
One must be judicious in selecting Best SAP courses that are industry-oriented, job guaranteed, and professionally certified with practical software training.
SAP ERP course topics include procuring to pay and order to cash process, general ledger accounting accounts payable, accounts receivable business process, bank-related accounting, and financial statement creation.
More and more SAP job creation is actually leading to economic growth both nationally and internationally. Explore your chances of enrolling with India’s top vocational training institute for your job-assisted SAP FICO course. Click here for a free counselling session from our academic expert.