Spreadsheet software is an essential piece for every organization to continue workplace activities throughout the world. All over the globe, there are various job opportunities to acquire excellent skills and experiences. Thus, enhancing Excel knowledge can keep you ahead of others to a better career in this dynamic world.
Microsoft Excel is a Microsoft spreadsheet application for users to execute the functions – pivot tools, graphic tools, macro programing language, calculations, and many more.
- Microsoft excel’s first version was released almost 35 years ago.
It has become the most popular tool used for every business today – As in it makes sense to join an advanced excel course that can guide you to become an expert in using this spreadsheet accordingly!
32000+ Microsoft jobs in India. ICA Edu Skills – the best job-guaranteed accounting institute provide you with the most demanding Advanced Excel Course through the Certified Industrial Accountant Plus (CIA+) course along with another accounting course modular – to experience the best-in-class or online practical knowledge with real-time case studies.
The 18 hours of Advanced Excel Course gives one a broad range of excel skills from the expert-led institute with the functional knowledge of –
- Advanced Number Formatting
- Advanced Conditional Formatting
- Match & Index
- Financial Functions
- Array Formulas
- Power View
- Power Map
- Power Query
- Google Drive
As excel-training is going up these days – one can go through the short-term courses of filling up the basic excel knowledge with Microsoft certification courses in 2022.
Who is eligible for this course?
As skills have no limit, anyone from any background can join a course for advanced excel, and the main eligibility criteria for this course – 12+ or graduate.
Now, the benefits of Microsoft Excel you should know:
Excel is helpful for everyone – whether you are in working professional, a homemaker, or analytics. You should learn the effectiveness of Microsoft Excel knowledge. Excel may use –
- To perform calculations
- Storing data in the best way
- Visualization of data through charts and graphs
- Free templates for example
- transform and clean data
- Blended – online and offline learning,
- Most importantly, storing data with million of raws to execute the large business workflow and many more.
Some knowledge about Advanced Excel Course Certification –
An Excel course certification can lead you to become a professional in this dynamic world by using different basic functions and tools. The menu bar of the Excel sheet contains the functions like –
- Page layout
- Review and
As there are some of the advanced formulas one can learn through the Advanced Excel Course – used for customized data records –
- Index Match
- If Combined – And / Or
- OFFSET combination of Sum / Average
- SUMIF / COUNTIF
- PMT/ IPPMT, and many more advanced excel formulas.
Advantages of Microsoft Excel Certification Course:
A Microsoft excel certification with the advanced excel course is for that recruiter who wants to know your skill credibility and knowledge.
As per the report, the MOS certification holders are able to increase their salary from 9% to 29% per knowledge. Also, most recruiters want a certified MOS professional rather than a noncertified one, as the certified MOS professionals can lead the company better way.
So, a certification shows your marketability with skilled excel knowledge in 2022.
Know the Excel Versions to date:
Excel has undergone various upgrades and transformations to make a powerful impact and become a loved software to use today.
You can use the older version of the Microsoft Excel file as well as newer versions accordingly. The various versions you must know –
- Version – 1: Released on 1985
- Excel – 2: Released on 1987
- Excel – 3: Released on 1990
- Excel – 4: Released on 1992
- Excel – 5: Released on 1993
- Excel 95: Released on 1995
- Excel 97: Released on 1997
- Excel 2000: Released on 1999
- Excel 2002: Released on 2001
- Microsoft Excel 2003: 2003
- Microsoft Excel 2006: 2006
- Microsoft Excel 2007: 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2010: Released on 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2016: 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2019: Released in 2019.
Knowing Excel knowledge can give you to open the door to various opportunities. Taking Microsoft excel certification is not that tough if you make a clear vision to adopt the skills properly. Join ICA Edu Skills for more training on Advanced Excel Course in 2022.