These terms and conditions ("terms and conditions") control your use of this website www.icajobguarantee.com ("website"). In these terms and conditions, "ICA" is referred to as the "company", "us," or "we."
'You' refers as user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The ICA web site (the 'site'), the educational services made available through the site and the content (the 'products') are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by ICA ('we', 'our', 'us', or the 'company'). The site, products and content are, collectively, the 'company products'.
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
· Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
· Some of our services are free to any user with access to the internet, other than those for which explicit charges are mentioned. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
· You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions.
· We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
· ICA is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
· Do not insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
· Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information;
· Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by intellectual property laws or software which affect other computers.
· It's prohibited to edit html source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
· Do not run spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users.
· Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, ebooks or phishing links
· You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
All website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the site belongs to ICA or its partners, affiliates or third parties. You may use the site, the service and the content for your own personal, non-commercial use only. You may download and print the available material for your own personal, non-commercial use onlybased on explicit rights provided to you. You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users information. Hence, ICA will not be held responsible.
· You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this site on any other web site or web page.
· Do not link to ICA pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text which could provide false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
· Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or intellectual property images, design or content as a link to ICA website.
· Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
· Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human rights.
We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire contents of the site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are ICA Infotech Pvt Ltd, its affiliates or other third party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to ICA, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish or reproduce the content in any manner,
ICA has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of ICA intellectual property.
You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us the below information and we will act on it.
· The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, should send a digital or physical signature
· A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your ip.
· A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the ICA website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
· Contact details - address, telephone number, and email address.
· A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner's behalf
· You can reach ICA to notify your claims of copyright by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
When you transact on the ICA website, you agree to the following terms of transactions.
To make a transaction on ICA website, you are bound to pay for that transaction.
Please pay close attention to your payment details such as total bill, taxes, shipping costs, discounts.
There are certain products which require additional terms and conditions which you have to agree before you make the purchase.
We make no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to any products or services sold on or through ICA.
No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon ICA unless agreed to by ICA in writing.
ICA reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
All prices, products and offers of ICA website are subject to change without notice. While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our web site may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical error or a mismatch in pricing information, ICA reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
ICA owns the intellectual property rights of all the study materials provided to the students, delegates, partners and affiliates. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be duplicated, transmitted digitally, mechanically or by photocopying, recording and should not be translated into other languages without a written permission.
If the cancellation is done by the subscriber of the course or purchaser of the course material after registering, No refund will be made.
You will provide current, complete, accurate information in the registration section of the site. You will further update and keep that information current as needed. You will provide a password in order to access the services and your account. Email login must be a valid email address maintained by you. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized account activity, or any unauthorized use of your email list(s) or any other breach of security you become aware of by emailing us. You may not share logins and passwords with others. Sharing login information is in violation of this agreement and may result in immediate account termination.
We agree not to use any of your confidential information for any purpose except to operate the site and services in accordance with this agreement. We agree not to disclose any of your confidential information to any third party other than to our employees and consultants who are bound by confidentiality obligations and are required to have access to the confidential information in order to operate the site and services. Nothing in this agreement limits our right to independently develop, acquire or market products, ideas, or businesses, without use of your confidential information.
Confidential information will not include any information that:
· Was publicly known and generally available in the public domain prior to the time of disclosure by you;
· Becomes publicly known and generally available after disclosure by you through no action or inaction of ours;
· Is already in our possession at the time of disclosure by you;
· Is obtained by us from a third party without a breach of such third party's obligations of confidentiality;
· is independently developed by us without use of or reference to your confidential information;
· Is required by law to be disclosed by us, provided that we give you prompt written notice of such requirement prior to such disclosure and assistance in obtaining an order protecting the information from public disclosure.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the service and the site is at your sole risk. The service and the site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the fullest extent allowed by law, ICA expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The contents of the services or the site may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. ICA assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in content. ICA is not responsible for the contents of any material uploaded by the user on ICA. ICA does not warrant or make any representations regarding the reliability or accuracy of the registration information supplied to ICA nor the responses or information supplied during the assessments. ICA does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the consequences of the use of any academic or non-academic material, nor does ICA warrant the correctness, usefulness, reliability, accuracy or otherwise of any of the material uploaded on its servers. ICA is not responsible for any damages, including without limitation, lost profits, business interruption or other loss resulting from use of or reliance in any way on any academic or non-academic material on or through the service or the site. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, reliability, completeness and usefulness of the material received while using the service or site.
ICA makes no warranty that the service or site will meet your requirements or that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, virus-free, error-free, accurate or reliable; nor does ICA make any warranty as to any information that may be obtained through the service or site or that defects in the software for the service will be corrected or that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through use of the service or site is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
ICA makes no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the service or site or any transactions entered into through or based upon the service or the site.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the service or site or through the service or site shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither ICA nor any parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers or employees shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, use of, inability to use, or reliance on the service or any academic or non-academic content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with the service, the materials available on or through the service or the site, or with any of the terms of this agreement, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the service and leave the site immediately.
Upon termination, your right to use the service and the site cease immediately and ICA shall have no obligation whatsoever to retain, forward or make available to you any of the academic or non-academic material available on ICA.